Love it or hate it? Comment this post here.
Having a strict healthy diet seems like an unattainable goal, especially if you do not strive to do it constantly. However, proper nutrition is what will really help you achieve your desired goals. After all, we all want to get the body of our dreams and never lose it again. Proper nutrition will give you more energy, health and it will help you in your training.
When you realize that you need to focus on the structure of your meals and to properly distribute all the food throughout the day, healthy eating becomes surprisingly pleasant. Just follow some useful and simple tips. You will realize that healthy food can be delicious, tasty and beautiful.
1. Add proteins to your breakfast. It's what energizes your muscles and helps you stay in good, athletic form. Starting the day with at least 30 grams of protein will not only quench your hunger, but will also help you stay full throughout the day and eat less unhealthy snacks. And since the body cleaves proteins harder than carbohydrates, a protein breakfast will slightly increase your metabolism.
2. Bring snacks. During the day, you will feel hungry long before lunch or dinner. In order to avoid a break with biscuits and cupcakes, take a few portions of food with you. You can go for almonds, cashews or other nuts (avoid their salty and sweet analogues), boiled eggs, protein cocktails (mixed with water, milk or juice), protein bars, apples, oranges, grapes or other fruits. This will not only quench your hunger, but will also help you stay away from unhealthy dishes.
3. Put the vegetables in the forefront. If you are not very fond of vegetables, the only conclusion is: you do not know how to cook them. Try to diversify. Mix, simmer and cook vegetables in different combinations and you will realize that they can be really tasty. Add vegetables to an omelet, stir in salads, cook on the grill and even make smoothies. Your body will love them because it will feel fresh and light after the meal.
4. Eat whole foods. One of the most effective ways to eat properly is to reduce processed foods to a minimum quantity. Processed foods are foods that went through a human treatment process. Packaged bakery products, soft drinks and many types of sauces are great examples of processed foods.
It's unlikely you can buy food from the farm every morning, but try to include as many natural products as you can. You will understand how different your body will feel.
5. Drink a lot of water. I bet you already know it. Every site about diets and healthy eating obviously say that you have to drink a lot of water and it's true. Drinking about 2 liters of water will make your skin look fresher and you will be less hungry. Drinking 2 glasses of water before eating will "prepare" your stomach for food and your metabolism will be faster.
6. Do not deny pleasures. Do you love chocolate? Are you crazy about pizza? Do not pass up these meals and pleasures. If so, limit the amount of it. Why? Because removing all your favorite food will be difficult for you and most likely you will end giving up. You can afford a few small pleasures of your favorite delicacies. This increases the chances of you continuing on the healthy diet for much longer. Just don't forget that these "exceptions" should be controlled and not very frequent.