Capella Hotels and Resorts
1. Marina Bay Sands, Singapore At a first glance, this rooftop infinity pool might seem scary, but it is actually hanging over a lower platform of the hotel. It is 150m long and offers an amazing view of the city of Singapore.
2. Four Seasons Hotel, Serengeti, Tanzania In the heart of the Serengeti National Park, the Four Seasons Safari Lodge provides a unique nature experience. Right in front of the infinity pool, a watering hole is visited by elephants and other animals, creating the perfect savannah landscape.
3. Amangiri Resort, Utah, Arizona In a valley close to the Grand Canyon, the Amangiri's immense swimming pool contrasts with the dry and rocky landscape. The pool wraps around a rock escarpment and dilutes within the peaceful scenery.
4. Hanging Gardens Ubud Resort, Bali Just outside this unique resort, the harmonious split-level infinity pool is suspended over the dense equatorial jungle, almost merging with the surrounding green foliage.
5. Katikies, Santorini, Greece The organic structure of the amazing Katikies hotel echoes inside this white clay cave that harbors a serene pool. With comfortable daybeds and pillows, the atmosphere brings a zen feeling and a perfect view to the blue Aegean Sea.
6. The Villa By Barton G, Miami Beach, Florida Located on Ocean drive, The Villa By Barton G. was once the home of the late Gianni Versace, who completely restored the mansion according to his own distinct aesthetic. The pool remains faithful to the opulent style of the fashion designer, with lavish mosaic panels and 24k gold inlays.
7. Aqua Dome, Längenfeld, Austria In this futuristic spa hotel, the outdoor pools are something from another world. Placed at different levels, the bowl-shaped pools bring the benefits of salt water, accompanied by underwater music and light effects.
8. Capella Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico With an harmonious organic outline, the outdoor infinity pool of this resort seems to perfectly merge with the splendid seaside bay and offers a flawless view of the pacific.
9. Huvafen Fushi Resort, Maldives When the night comes, the long infinity pool of this boutique hotel lights up and creates a stunning sparkling effect, thanks to hundreds of fiber optic lights that are speckled across the bottom.
10. Unique Hotel, Sao Paulo, Brazil In the cosmopolitan city of São Paulo, the Unique hotel features a very distinct red-tiled swimming pool on the rooftop of the building. The pool has an underwater sound system and the deck provides an amazing view of the Brazilian city.