1. THE MAGIC MOUNTAIN LODGE, Huilo-Huilo, Chile: Perfect for those who long for a fantasy eco-friendly adventure, The Magic Mountain Lodge is located in the heart of Huilo-Huilo, a private natural reserve in the Patagonia area of Northern Chile. From the mountain shaped lodge that dilutes among the dense rainforest scenery, a natural waterfall cascades along the green walls.
1. THE MAGIC MOUNTAIN LODGE, Huilo-Huilo, Chile: Inside, 13 rooms somehow decorated to the taste of a hobbit are named after local bird species. From the small room windows, the view is absolutely breathtaking, with the enormous Arenal Volcano at sight, among the thick green landscape.
1. THE MAGIC MOUNTAIN LODGE, Huilo-Huilo, Chile: The decor meets the organic feel of the whole resort, with raw, untreated wood and earthy tones.
2. WHITEPOD, Les Cerniers, Switzerland: This high-tech eco-camp, located 1.400 meters above sea-level in the Swiss Alps, offers the ultimate relaxing experience for those who want to get away from it all.
2. WHITEPOD, Les Cerniers, Switzerland: Far away from the crowds, inside 15 dome pods that sit on wooden platforms among the cold snowy mountain, you can find cozy, luxurious rooms with a dramatic view of Lake Geneva. A perfect setting to become one with nature.
3. JUVET LANDSCAPE HOTEL, Valldal, Norway: The Juvet landscape hotel rests harmoniously on a pure river bank in Valldal, West Norway. With minimal impact to the environment, the 10 small rooms made from pine wood provide unique views from the glass wall windows.
3. JUVET LANDSCAPE HOTEL, Valldal, Norway: The decoration inside the cabins is minimal, allowing you to focus completely on nature and embrace the breathtaking scenery.
4. ATTRAP REVES, France: Masked among the peaceful settings of Bouches-du-Rhone and Loir-et-Cher, a series of bubble tents provide a true nature experience.
4. ATTRAP REVES, France: The transparent, UV-reflecting material allows a complete interactivity with its natural surroundings without sacrificing comfort and the environment. To enjoy the French countryside air and the beauty of the night sky in a very unique way.
5. HOTEL ENDEMICO, Baja California, Mexico: The Hotel Endemico is a small, yet luxurious, eco retreat that harmoniously spreads across the landscape of a Mexican mountain winery in the Valle de Guadalupe in Baja California, Mexico.
5. HOTEL ENDEMICO, Baja California, Mexico: 20 loft cabins sit above the ground on steel frames to minimize impact on the land and respect nature.
5. HOTEL ENDEMICO, Baja California, Mexico: Each room opens to a private wooden terrace that allows you to enjoy the stunning view.