CC BY-SA/Javierosh and Disney
CC BY-SA/Eva Rinaldi and Disney
CC BY-SA/TechCrunch and Disney
CC BY-SA/Joe Bielawa and Disney
1. Zayn Malik is Aladdin. The ruggedly handsome Zayn Malik, who was part of one of the biggest boy bands in the world, One Direction, is a modern day Disney prince. Aladdin resembles Zayn in many ways; he is similar to the pop star, as they both sing love songs. Zayn’s heartthrob status makes every girl want a ride on his magic carpet and dream of being his princess Jasmin.
2. Chris Hemsworth is John Smith. The fair haired studly Australian actor has John Smith's character and look written all over him. Chris Hemsworth’s courageous spirit and adventurous personality resembles John Smith, as he was a traveller, a voyager and a strong man.
3. Tom cruise is Cinderella's Prince Charming. Tom cruise was, and is, an icon heartthrob. He is the modern day Prince Charming to many women, due to his glistening white teeth smile, smooth brown locks and irresistible charm. Tom is also the perfect gentleman, which makes him the perfect modern day Prince Charming
4. Ashton Kutcher is Prince Adam. Ashton Kutcher resembles Prince Adam from 'Beauty and the Beast' in many ways. Ashton’s quirky and wild sense of humor is somewhat similar to Prince Adam's witty way, when he was the Beast trying to win over Belle. Ashton also resembles Prince Adam, with his long scraggy hair and tall "prince like" physique. Ashton is a perfect, handsome, modern day prince.
5. Justin Bieber is Peter Pan. Justin Bieber is the typical modern day lost boy. His cheeky persona, playful spirit and fun personality resembles Peter Pan's nature when he was with the Lost Boys and Wendy in Neverland. Their "puppy love" feelings are similar in many ways, as Peter Pan's love for the very classy Wendy resembles Justin’s love for the elegant Selena Gomez.