Love it or hate it? Comment this post here.
Vinegary rice and raw seafood are the base of any delicious piece of Sushi. Combined with other ingredients, this Japanese delicacy is all about intense flavor and impressive presentation.
Some never tried it and are afraid to do so, others simply hate the concept of raw food, but for those who were able to leave their prejudices aside, Sushi probably became an addiction.
For those who are inveterate fans of this asian dish, here are 10 items to add some soy sauce to their life.
1. Mini Sushi Pillows These Nigiri pillows can make you dream about the Japanese treats. Made of soft, handpainted fleece with a fluffy polyester filling, they are perfect for the home of any Sushi lover.
2. Sushi Memo Block Japanese Sushi ready to use at the office. The paper blocks feature simple designs that resemble four pieces of Nigiri, with toro, tuna, egg and salmon. They will help you take note of everything, specially of what you will have for dinner.
3. Demeter Sushi Fragrance This cologne spray by Demeter holds a subtle scent that reminds you of those delicious pieces of Sushi. For true fans that can not stay away from the sweet and sour aroma of Sushi rice.
4. Claire's Quirky Sushi Food Charm Bracelet This silver metal bracelet from Claire's features a set of assorted sushi charms with a Kawaii interpretation. Take that Sushi pashion to the streets.
5. Sushi Mini Staplers
Three small and functional Nigiri pieces will be a good addition to the office of any Sushi idolizer. Just choose your favorite variety: salmon, shrimp or tuna. Get it here.
6. Sushi's Tee by Beloved Printed with a vivid graphic image of irresistible Nori and California rolls, this t-shirt by Beloved will get you on track to make a total sushi fashion statement.
7. Kate Spade Hello Tokyo Bento Box Clutch
This Kate Spade clutch will definitely inspire you on choosing the right restaurant for the night. This gold color framed clutch resembles a sushi take out box and will take your addiction to sushi anywhere with you. Get it here.
8. Sushi Wall Clock If you really like Sushi, there's no better way to tell the time. This wall clock features 12 different types of pieces that will inspire you to choose your favorite hour, for sure.
9. Sock It To Me Sushi Socks These pink Sushi patterned socks can definitely let the world know about your passion for Sushi. Wear them with pride.
10. Sushi Earbuds These Maki sushi earbuds feature a Nigiri cord wrapper to keep your headphone wires untangled. Includes two sets of silicone tips