Via Dolce & Gabanna, Gucci and Vera Wang
Via Chloé, Stella McCartney and Schiaparelli
Via Altuzarra, Céline and Zimmermann
Via Vera Wang, Tory Burch and Rachel Comey
Via ushnie Et Ochs, Coach and Tibi
Images Via Altuzarra, Valentino and MSGM
Images Via Dolce & Gabanna, Valentino and Burberry Prorsum
1. Dark Hair You are losing your Summer tan, so give your skin a new role by dying your hair with dark shades of color. With a rich chocolate tone or a deep black, your contrasting pale skin will glow. In the images, Fall 2014 looks by Dolce & Gabanna, Gucci and Vera Wang
2. Colorful Clutches This season, big handbags and shoulder bags will remain inside your closet. Oversized clutches are the big trend for the season, so pick a great stylish piece that can carry all your essentials. Go for vivid, warm colors like red or caramel. In the images, Fall 2014 looks by Chloé, Stella McCartney and Schiaparelli
3. Oversized Coats Loose or with a waist belt, colorful oversized coats were seen on the main runways for Fall 2014 collections. Pick a great classic piece in black or go for different prints and colors like bright violet or cobalt blue. In the images, Fall 2014 looks by Altuzarra, Céline and Zimmermann.
4. Warm Socks Long socks by the knee or simply by the ankle will rock this Fall. Wear them with some cool Oxford shoes or some kitten heels and pair them with skinny jeans or midi skirts. Show your warm socks with pride. In the images, Fall 2014 looks by Vera Wang, Tory Burch and Rachel Comey.
5. Western Hats Go for a good statement headpiece to spark the Autumn sun. Dark cowgirl hats made the runway for Fall 2014 collections, so pick a good piece in black to complete your wardrobe. In the images, Fall 2014 looks by Cushnie Et Ochs, Coach and Tibi.
6. Multicolored Pieces All colors are allowed and this season, multicolored pieces with different tones can really warm up the cold weather. From furry coats (preferably faux) to dresses with cool Mod graphic prints, the rule is to go for the rainbow. In the images, Fall 2014 looks by Altuzarra, Valentino and MSGM.
7. Cool Covers Capes and ponchos were present in most Fashion Week runways for Fall 2014. Warm and elegant, they are a must-have to complete this season's closet. Pick a great piece in a solid color, with a print or with cool embroidered elements. In the images, Fall 2014 looks by Dolce & Gabanna, Valentino and Burberry Prorsum.