1. Sunglasses Summer collections for sunglasses are usually very different from the Fall lines. They are more colorful and unusual, begging for the sun's attention. From Left to right,translucent sunnies by Craig & Carl, House of Holland and Prism.
2. Nail Polish During Summer, going from the Sea or the pool to the shower on a daily basis can make your nails weaker. Avoid that by polishing them and make sure you choose the right colors. Since your skin gets darker, your nails will look good in lighter, pastels and vibrant neons. From Left to right: Deborah Lippmann Maniac purple, Marc Jacobs Lux yellow, Butter London Trout Pout coral, Formula X Provocative blue.
3. Beach Dress. An easy dress over your swimsuit is more comfortable and stylish than anything else. Besides Maxi dresses, crochet dresses take all the credit. From left to right, fresh suggestions from Heidi Klein, Diane Von Furstenberg, Juliet Dunn and Melissa Odabash.
4. Lip Care. Dry lips can be painful and will not allow you to apply a regular lipstick or gloss. Don't let the hot weather mess them up. Get a protection lip balm with a good SPF. From left to right: Shiseido SPF 36, Jack Black Intense Therapy SPF 25, Supergoop! Acai Fusion SPF 30 and Dior Crème de Rose SPF 10
5. Accessories Summer is the perfect season for you to go crazy with accessories, so bring it on. Long earrings, statement necklaces, multiple rings and huge bracelets are the way to go. From left to right, three statement bracelets by Nicholas King, Marc Jacobs and Marni.
6. Swimwear A bikini or a one-piece swimsuit is the core of Summer. Choose a good statement piece that enhances your best features. From left to right, some suggestions from Dolce & Gabbana, Melissa Odabash and Lisa Marie Fernandez.
7. Summer Hat To protect yourself from the hot sun is imperative. Choose a stylish straw hat for a safe and glamorous Summer. From left to right, straw cap by Catarzi, panama hat by Warehouse and bow hat by Catarzi.
8. Sunscreen A sin not to demand it. A sunscreen with a high SPF is mandatory for a perfect safe Summer. From left to right: Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF50, Kate Somerville Daily Deflector SPF 50, Boscia Daily defense SPF 50 and Supergoop! Sun-Defying SPF 50.
9. Beach Towel A colorful and confortable towel can enhance the spirit. Choose a fun print or a vibrant color to complement the light of the day. From left to right, suggestions by Kenzo, Gant, Abyss & Habidecor and Marimekko.
10. Journal Summer is the season where the routine breaks a little. You get to see new people, to reconnect with old friends, to visit new places and play games you forgot you were good at. A Summer Journal will keep those memories well kept. Just make sure you write what you want to remember at the end of each day. From left to right: journals by Rifle Paper Co., Fioccardi for Barnes & Noble and Peter Pauper Press, Incorporated.