1. Emma Stone in Lanvin Emma Stone took a bold risk with her fashion choice this year. The actress wore an elegant beaded pantsuit, proving that, although she might be a sweetheart to many, she's a daredevil when it comes to fashion. Emma knows what she likes and always wows with her style options. Her Lanvin ensemble was gorgeous and a breath of fresh air among all the couture gowns. It was the best outfit of the night.
2. Emily Blunt in Michael Kors Every time I think of Emily Blunt, all I remember is the fierce fashion assistant she portrayed in the movie 'The Devil Wears Prada'. That being said, Emily Blunt really can do no wrong, as she proved on that Sunday night. As a nominee, she looked like a winner in her white pleated Michael Kors dress. Exuding confidence and style, Emily was pure perfection and one of the best of the night.
3. Jessica Chastain in Altier Versace The red headed fashionista, Jessica wore a metallic bronze Versace gown with sunburst pleats and a plunging neckline. With minimal accessories and amazing cascading hair, she walked the red carpet with confidence, looking how a Hollywood starlet is suppose to look. Pure perfection.
4. Katie Holmes in Marchesa Simplicity can work very well, but it can also go very wrong. For Katie Holmes, that choice was pure success. The actress looked gorgeous in a simple wine colored Marchesa gown, and that sleek ponytail gave her major style points. She looked so beautiful and sophisticated, I felt she wasn’t on the best dressed list, she actually owned the best dressed list.
5. Viola Davis in Donna Karan Atelier How to get away with being Fabulous? Viola knows. Her style is always amazing and once again, she didn't disappoint. Viola looked beautiful in a strapless, side beaded Donna Karan Atelier gown and the way she swayed along the carpet in red against red was simply beautiful. Viola Davis looked like a gorgeous, lovely lady in red.
6. Amy Adams in Atelier Versace Amy has been on fire since last year, when she conquered a Golden Globe for 'American Hustle' and this year for 'Big Eyes'. Not only has she been conquering in film but in fashion as well. That pale blue Versace gown with an asymmetrical neckline was gorgeous and brought out her blue eyes. Her Hollywood Glamour hair was beautiful and a perfect fit to the gown's classic style. Amy looked perfect.
7. Julianne Moore in Givenchy Star Power is the expression that best describes Julianne Moore. The actress wore a beautiful detailed Givenchy gown with silver sequins cascading down to feathers. Julianne embodied movie star glam and was dressed to perfection on Sunday night. Its no surprise her sophisticated style was one of the favorites.
8. Allison Williams in Armani Privé The actress who played Peter Pan and now plays the role of the wise Marnie Michael in 'Girls' looked like an absolute vision in red in a strapless, beaded dress with ruffled panels by Armani Privé. Allison appeared on the red carpet as a modern day princess, with her cascading hair embodying old Hollywood glamour. Definitely a best dressed winner.
9. Amal Clooney in Dior Couture Amal's first red carpet moment was like she had done it all her life. Amal looked stunning and confident in a one shoulder black Dior Couture dress. People were giving her heat about her white gloves (that she actually made herself), but all I could see was 'Breakfast at Tiffany’s'. She looked amazing with her new hubby George Clooney and I can't wait for them to step out again.
10. Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Carolina Herrera Jenna is one hot mama, so it's no surprise she looked gorgeous on the red carpet, this time in a pale yellow Carolina Herrera gown. At first, I was a little”iffy” about the dress, but the longer I looked, the more I fell in love with it, while noticing the dramatic train on the gown. She had her hubby (and also the sexiest man alive) Channing Tatum holding her train because of how long it was. She looked very beautiful and exquisitely dressed.