At home, DIY spa treatments are the ultimate indulgence treatment. With a good mix of natural ingredients, you can rejuvenate your skin while relaxing in the comfort of your own home. Here is a recipe for the ultimate relaxation beauty ritual that you will certainly love. All you need is baking soda, organic oatmeal, blueberries, honey and plain Greek yogurt.
1. Mix a quarter of your facial cleanser with half a teaspoon of baking soda. Gently massage this mixture onto your face and neck to exfoliate your skin.
2. Wash it with warm water to completely remove the mixture from your face.
3. Mix 1 tablespoon of organic oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of water and a handful of crushed blueberries. Heat it in the microwave for about two minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of honey and 3 to 4 tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt. Stir it into a creamy paste and apply it on your face and neck.
4. Let the mask set for at least 15 minutes. Lay down, relax, close your eyes and appreciate the moment.
5. Rinse it with warm water, finish up with your moisturizer and enjoy the benefits.