For the last week, I have been using the micellar water in the evening and finishing with the facial oil. Here are a few things I discovered about Borghese Micellar Water:
- Heavy makeup or waterproof makeup cannot be completely removed with one cotton ball. It either requires several cotton balls or else you need to cleanse with a heavier duty cleanser and then use the micellar water.
- For light makeup, it works really great. Particularly on those nights when you just want to crawl into bed as fast as you can.
- The design of the Borghese bottle is genius. It has a push-top dispenser that allows you to lay the cotton ball on top of it, push down, and the right amount is pushed up through the tube.
- It is great for travel when you don’t have water to wash with and again, provided you are not wearing a lot of makeup.
- It contains almond, avocado, and grape seed oil that left my skin feeling really soft.
- I was quite surprised to see that one night when I cleansed and toned with my regular products and then used the micellar water that it picked up some dirt that hadn’t shown up on my toning pad.
-It is extremely gentle on my sensitive skin.
-It removed my eye makeup without irritation.
- My most favorite use is right after a workout to remove the sweat and dirt.
For a final analysis, I was impressed with how the product worked. I definitely would use it when I am not wearing a lot of makeup or as an additional step in my cleansing routine for days when I am wearing heavier makeup. It was gentle, did not irritate my skin and it did pick up grime other products had missed. Overall, I would give the Borghese Micellar Water a big thumbs up.