Winter has plagued your skin, making it look tired and dull. It's the right time to refresh it with a facial mask or a clay bath.
Known for its cleansing, moisturizing and antiseptic action, clay acts beneficially on the whole body, face and hair. It deeply cleans the pores, combats excess oil, moisturizes and finally tightens the skin.
1. Green Clay is filled with essential minerals and decomposed plants like kelp and seaweed. Due to its origin in the illite deposits in the South of France, this type of material is usually known as French green clay. It's suitable for oily skin and to effectively treat acne. Want to try it? Get it here.
2. Grey Clay or Rhassoul is a natural clay that contains rich minerals like silica and magnesium. It comes from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco and has been used by Moroccan women for a long time. Suitable for all skin types, it softens the skin, removes dead cells and tightens the pores. Want to try it? Get it here.
3. Red clay also comes from Morocco. It's an excellent facial cleanser and an ideal choice for dry and sensitive skin, as it gently detoxifies and removes impurities from the skin. Want to try it? Get it here.
4. White Clay or Kaolin is a silicate mineral, also rich compounds like iron, magnesium and calcium. Perfect for all skin types, it is especially adequate to sensitive skin, as it stimulates circulation while gently exfoliates and cleanses the skin. Want to try it? Get it here.
5. Yellow Clay is composed by minerals and iron oxides. Perfect for oily, mixed and sensitive skin, it stimulates circulation, removes dead cells and strengthens the skin tissue. Want to try it? Get it here.
6. Pink Clay is a combination between red and white clay. For sensitive and dry skin, it stimulates circulation and gently exfoliates and cleanses without removing essentials oils from the skin. Want to try it? Get it here.