Love it or hate it? Comment this post here.
Winter fashion might look a little bit cold and somber, but it certainly has its charm. Despite the absence of flashy colors, beauty makes its way into our own personal styles through makeup, accessories and hairstyles.
Because Winter is such a cold season, you can allow yourself to have longer hair. We are not advising you to abandon hair salons but we encourage you to let scissors style your hair without affecting it's length. Here are 5 hot long hairstyles that will fit the cold Winter weather.
Via Khloé Kardashian Instagram
Sarah Hyland / Nine Zero One Instagram
1. The Slicked Back Hair Simple and sophisticated, this style doesn't hide your face and doesn't get messy during a windy day. Just be careful not to make it look greasy. Comb your hair while it's still wet and then spray it with hairspray to maintain the look. When it comes to hair, Khloé Kardashian is quite versatile and she looks great with this slicked look.
2. Beautiful Bang This style can give you a younger appearance and a sweet look to contrast with the somber light of Winter. Just be careful to not cut it too short and make sure you don't get a big distance between the bottom edge of your bang and your eyebrows. Selena Gomez usually goes for more traditional styles, but she did it great with this fringed look.
3. One Sided Hair Chic and classy, this style suits both casual and formal events and you can rock it on a daily basis. To achieve a sleek look, use hairspray to hold it around the face. for a more dramatic look, blow dry it with a large brush. Miranda Kerr does it very well and it's actually part of her signature style.
4. Volumed Hairstyle This look will make you forget about how cold it is and it will give you a very warm and hot charm. To achieve it, take advantage from your hairdryer. Blow dry your roots to lift your hair. A good trick is to put your head down to blow dry and lift all hair sections. Kelly Brook usually goes for this style and it really fits her image.
5. Layered Hairstyle This look is perfect for you if you want to give the illusion of length and volume without having too much work. This hairstyle became very popular with Jennifer Aniston's character in the TV sitcom 'Friends' and since then it became a usual choice for many people. Sarah Hyland recently went for it and she looks amazing.