Love it or hate it? Comment this post here.
Long layers are a thing of the past, as celebrities and icons are embracing shorter hairdos. Bobs are the style to have, as they compliment everyone's face shape.
Everyone has their own take on their personal bob, whether it's a blunt cut, layered, angled or more of a long style.
If you're thinking about adding some change to your usual haircut routine, consider the bob. It is very easy to style.
Via Jordan Dunn's Instagram
Via Alexa Chung's Instagram
Via Emma Roberts Instagram
Via Kim Kardashian's Instagram
Via Kate Bosworth's Instagram
1. Jordan Dunn's Blunt Bob. Cut straight across, the blunt Bob hairstyle is very dramatic and is perfect for those who are looking for a clean, sophisticated look. Jordan Dunn makes it work, along with a stunning ombre hair color.
2. Alexa Chung's Textured Bob. Made with a razor or scissors, this layered hairstyle is great for anyone who seeks volume, along with an effortless look. For wavy hair, this Bob style naturally accentuates the curls. Alexa Chung wears it in such a perfect way.
3. Emma Roberts Versatile Bob. A layered Bob hairstyle allows you to go from a more effortless style to a sleek look very easily. Emma Roberts makes it just right in both hairstyle options, from a wavy hairdo to a cool, straight Bob.
4. Kim Kardashian's Long Bob. New to the short hair band wagon is celebrity Kim Kardashian, someone who could never part with her long locks, but was able to make it with a long Bob. She is absolutely stunning with her new look.
5. Kate Bosworth's Distressed Bob. As versatile as it is, this sophisticated, and yet very relaxed, Bob hairstyle can work as an everyday look or as a formal style. Kate Bosworth shows just how adaptable it is for both situations.